- HR Business Partner
- Flexible working
- Auckland CBD
Opportunity to join a Kiwi owned and operated organisation with excellent work from home options and flexibility!
This role plays a key part in the delivery of general HR activities and programmes across the business. Your role will be to implement key initiatives that advance the internal operations of the business and make the company super effective!
At a high level that means providing sound advice and solutions on HR issues to support the business, and at a simple level, it means helping make them a truly, great place to work.
Key areas alongside general HR can include recognition; staff and business welfare; on-boarding and off-boarding; salary reviews; policy and procedures; performance management; employment relations and internal communications.
The role is for a HR Business Partner or a Senior HR Advisor ready for the next step.
- Design programmes to drive an employee-empowered culture
- Programmes to reflect quality, continuous improvement, employee development, and high performance
- Develop and implement strategies and initiatives relating to reward and recognition; retention and employee engagement alongside other programmes
- Support leaders in the implementation of HR management initiatives as required
- Support and educate managers
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Develop and implement communication strategies
State of the art work environment and plenty of flex! Be part of a cohesive and supportive culture.
Contact Kris Attewell @ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435712 or email email@example.com