As New Zealand’s biggest provider of home energy efficiency solutions, our client believes that every whanau deserves to live in a safe, dry, and warm home. Providing and end to end service from consultation right to install and auditing, they are a one stop shop to make your home healthy and comfortable. As one of the first partners of the government’s EECA Warmer Kiwi Homes Programme, they have continued to experience substantial growth and are now on the hunt bright and self-motivated individuals looking to grow their career within the HVAC industry in our capital city, Welington.
Working predominantly within the residential sector, the role is responsible for ensuring compliant installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems and equipment of HVAC systems with respect to current electrical standards and legislation. There will be consistent communication between key internal and external stakeholders to help facilitate a smooth operation between company and client. With a strong focus on Health & Safety, there will be multiple opportunities to voice ideas regarding improvements within the warehouse and on site.
Key responsibilities in this position include:
- Efficient and safe installation/service/repair of HVAC systems
- Consistently keeping up to date on building and electrical standards
- Assess the quality of the install/repair and issue certificates of compliance
- Assemble and install electrical circuitry and other related components
- Understand technical drawings and specifications and execute the plans as directed
Reporting into the HVAC Team Leader, you will have HVAC industry experience working with heat pumps, ventilation or ducting systems. Alternatively, you could come from an electrical/mechanical engineering background and are looking to begin your career within the HVAC industry.
- Working in a fast-paced environment, your ability to learn new skills and apply them correctly will set you apart from the rest.
- A natural hard worker who is self-motivated, you will have passion and energy and use this in a team environment to work towards high quality and efficient service to customers.
- With multiple jobs on the go at any given time, your project management skills and understanding of the project life cycle will allow you to think creatively when faced with technical challenges in your role.
- Additionally, it will also serve you well when assisting with warehousing and operational duties as and when required.
- Most importantly you will strive to delivery quality service to all your customers as you strongly believe in the vision that every family deserves a healthy and energy efficient home.
Our client values the work that you do for the betterment of New Zealand and has on offer is a generous base salary plus benefits in line with the level of experience. An accredited employer, our client believes in providing opportunities for those to continue in their chose technical field in New Zealand while supporting any visa/immigration requirements. Working for a renowned name in the industry on one of the largest government supported projects to date, the opportunities to stand out and show yourself as a developing leader are limitless.
If this role is of interest or you would like to know more, please contact Varshaa on 021 192 7456 or Apply now for more information.
Job Ref: 111059