- Competitive hourly rate
- Time and a half, double time plus benefits
- Company Vehicle
My East Tamaki based client is on the look out for a organised and customer focused Field Service Engineer to construct, assemble, install, maintain and service hydraulic systems and engineering solutions. They work with a wide range of clients and support some of New Zealand's largest organisations on projects. No 2 days are the same!
This role would suit someone who has a mechanical trade qualification, a positive attitude, and likes to problem solve mechanical problems at customer's sites around the Auckland area. You may already be in a Technician/Engineer role or want to make a career change from being a fitter turner, plant mechanic or electrical fitter. If you are an experienced automotive or diesel technician we would love to hear from you too.
This organisation values their team and prides themselves on offering top service to their clients and will look after you and treat you well.
I am keen to see your CV or have a chat if you have:
- A background in servicing, diagnosing, maintaining and repairing hydraulic machinery
- Good interpersonal skills
- Are a competent driver who holds a full clean license
- Are able to pass regular drug & alcohol testing
- Top time management skills
Key Responsibilities include:
- Servicing, diagnosing, and repairing hydraulic equipment systems to a high standard
- Work will be carried out in the company workshop or at client's workplaces
- Complete accurate recording of job cards and timesheets
- Understand compliance and be health and safety focused
What's on offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of $40.00 - $50.00 per hour depending on experience
- Overtime at time & half after 40 hours
- Company vehicle
- Social work environment where you can share your ideas with your team
- Full training & career progression
Opportunities with decent organisations like this don't come along too often. If you love what you do and want to feel valued and come to work each day I may just have the role for you!
All applicants must be a NZ Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid Work Visa.
If you have the required skills, hit APPLY to submit your CV or for more information call Gabrielle Allsop, Lead Consultant, Technical on (027) 550 5515