This specialist developer/contractor have a significant value of work underway and about to commence, offering at least 10+ years worth of job security. They offer on site support, mentoring under highly experienced senior staff. They have a strong senior project/site management team now in place they are now looking for a skilled foreman to assist on the fitout and refurbishment aspects of projects.
As a site supervisor you will be responsible for the coordination of sub contractors onsite, OH+S compliance, driving the project program to meet time and budget whilst providing relevant site reports.
Key skills required for this role are:
- A minimum of five years Foreman’s experience in commercial projects specifically in refurbishment/interiors elements
- Strong site based management capability with a track record of managing direct labour and sub-contractors delivering on time, and within budget
- Excellent finishing experience with high levels of attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Carpentry trade qualification
This contractor offers a stable working environment, a strong pipeline of forward project work and a competitive remuneration package.
For further information, please contact Matt Shortt on 027 5544 064 or email your details to email@example.com
Ref No: 111967