This multidisciplinary engineering and surveying consulting company are currently looking for motivated and driven Intermediate Civil Engineers to join their Auckland based team. This role is ideal for someone who likes variety and working dynamic environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A relecant teritary diploma or degree in civil engineering
- A minimum of 3 years detailed design and site assessment and observation experience in NZ civil sector
- Proficient in Civil3D or equivalent software
- Familarity with relevant Codes of Practise, NZ Standards, technical publications and guidelined
Key Selection Criteria
- Strong technical, analytical, verbal and reporting skills
- Willingless to learn other Engineering areas
- Enthusiastic and a team player
- Project/Client focus, willing to put in extra hours to meet deadlines
- Ability to work to time and budget
- Willing to work towards CPEng status
- New Zealand Resident or have Valid Work Permit
If you believe you have the skills and experience to be succesful in this role the Apply here, or contact Illya Golovchenko at Beyond Recruitment on 027 478 9614 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 94036