- Logistics Coordinator
- CBD location
- $27 per hour
- Immediate start until December 2021
Our client is a key role player in the New Zealand market and requires the assistance of an experienced Logistics Coordinator.
About the role:
This role is a very important part of the logistics team and you will be a key role player in ensuring the smooth running of the supply chain.
Duties will include:
- Coordinating the rollout of products and consumables
- Ensure that all systems are up to date and processes are recorded accurately and promptly
- Inventory management
What you bring to the team:
- You will have at least 2 years of experience in supply chain management, preferably in the health sector
- You will be available to start work immediately
- You will have excellent attention to detail
- You will be proficient in excel and other data analysis tools
What’s in it for you:
- You will have a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced environment with a well-known organisation
- Grow your skills that will make your CV more desirable for future employment and growth
- You will enjoy job security as you will be working with an essential services provider
- This opportunity will give you a platform to network with other professionals in your field
Our client is looking for an immediate start, so do not delay if you would like to be considered for this role.
Please note that only NZ citizens, permanent residents, and candidates with a valid open work visa will be considered for this role.
REF # 112369