- Great opportunity to grow your HR expertise
- Supportive, experienced, and fun team culture
- An organisation that values fairness and bettering New Zealand
Are you looking to advance your career in the Organisational Development/Learing Development space? This team of 12 is looking for their next superstar, offering a supportive team environment and opportunities to develop your HR career.
Does the opportunity to directly support leaders and work on various projects excite you?
Do you have the following attributes?
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
- A real passion for HR and an interest in the Organisational Development /Learning Development space
- Proactive and keen to learn
- Communicative and not afraid to ask questions
- Can think for yourself and have a go-getter attitude
- Demonstrated high levels of integrity
What you will be doing:
- Be a key support to the OD Manager of a reputable NZ Organisation
- Become involved in upcoming projects
- Helping write monthly agendas to stakeholders
- Supporting the implementation of initiatives
What to send our way:
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
If you’ve reached the end of this ad and are as excited as I am about this opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Lily Pearson on 021 199 4661 quoting job number #110981
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz