People and Capability Administrator – Great HR Graduate Opportunity
- Be a crucial part of a highly successful and reputable government agency that plays a central role in shaping and delivering a strong NZ economy
- Great opportunity to develop and progress your HR Career
- Supportive, experienced, and fun team environment
Are you ready to take the plunge into your HR Career?
We are seeking either an HR Graduate or HR Administrator to join and provide quality support to this busy, rapidly growing team in the Wellington CBD.
What you’ll do:
- Be key to keeping administration-based HR processes moving
- Use your key eye for detail to ensure that contracts are correct
- Be the go-to person for policy-based questions and HR related queries
- Become involved in new projects
- Provide quality support to the team to ensure work is completed in a timely manner
What you’ll bring:
- A passion and interest for everything HR
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise, with high attention to detail and accurate data entry skills
- Understanding of HR and payroll legislation, policies, process, and procedures
- Customer centric with an ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity of HR systems
- Demonstrated high levels of integrity
- Ability to meet the criteria required to hold a NZ Government security clearance
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Lily Pearson on 021 199 4661 quoting job number 112623
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz