- Permanent Part Time with flexible hours
- Mix of administrative and accounts processing tasks
- $70,000 – $80,000 pro rata depending on experience
- Central Wellington location
We are looking to recruit a Part-Time Accounts officer for a membership-based organisation in Wellington Central. This is a national organisation that delivers on important mahi and supports families across New Zealand. Join a small, cohesive team that offers flexible working hours and a friendly work environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent opportunity for those seeking work/life balance.
- Up to 25 hours per week, this role offers a flexible hourly arrangement between 8.30-5.30pm.
- Utilise your existing accounting knowledge to add value.
- Great opportunity for a working parent or someone looking to return to the workforce.
About this role:
This role sits within a small team and will be reporting to the Trust Fund Manager. You will undertake routine support and administration tasks including:
- Accounts Payables, Receivables, Bank reconciliation
- Bookkeeping, GST, FBT, Balance sheets
- General ledger
- Planning and reporting.
- Process receipts and make payments.
- Liaise with external accounting partners.
Skills and experience:
- Bookkeeping, Accounts Payables & receivables, Bank reconciliation
- Experience with Xero, Outlook, and Excel
- Problem identification and management
- Accounting knowledge.
- Customer service
- Ability to Communicate with the team and external vendors.
If you are patient, empathetic, and keen to work with like-minded people, this might be the role for you.
For more information, or a confidential chat, please get in contact with me at: firstname.lastname@example.org