We have an urgent requirement for a Platform Engineer for a 12 month contract working anywhere in New Zealand. Supporting a major financial institution, this role will work on Linux/Windows platforms and applications to aid in the development of new enterprise-level systems.
To be suitable for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Experience building Linux platforms, as well as Windows/Linux administration
- Powershell and Docker skills
- Knowledge of Active Directory, SSIS, SharePoint, CI/CD Pipelines and DevOps
- Experience with security, monitoring, patching and disaster recovery.
What's in it for you:
- Up to $115 per hour + GST depending on experience and suitability
- Work from anywhere - lots of flexibility - leave the office behind!
- Free professional indemnity insurance
- Long contract with likely extensions
Please note that only NZ Citizens, Residents or those on a valid NZ work visa are eligible to apply.
If you have all of the above then hit the 'apply' button now or send your CV with evidence of suitabilty to Natalia.Bregano@beyond.co.nz
Job ref: 112861