- People Lead
- Services & Integration
About the role:
Be part of a team building a strong culture with a sense of belonging and respect. The team is a mix of customer focused, digital and tech loving delivery folk, who are passionate about formulating and delivering experiences.
This is an exciting opportunity for inspiring leaders in the technology engineering discipline to join the team as Practice Lead - Services & Integration.
- Be the leader of dedicated chapters formed around skill capabilities and will enable the Portfolio and business strategy through the technology capabilities within your team.
- Be responsible for the personal development of your team and will promote a continuous development culture.
- Establish and maintain constructive two-way working relationship with other Practice Leads, platform leads, technical teams and other business and vendor representatives. The role will build a collaborative and connected environment that drives high performing teams.
- Lead the on-going maturity of the Build and Run process following agile methodologies.
Skills & Experience:
- Have strong leadership skills to inspire, motivate, develop and support team.
- Have a wide breadth of experience in the engineering practices and principles, and know how to apply these.
- Breadth and depth of technical and people leadership expertise and a proven ability to innovate and adapt to the latest developments in people leadership and technical thinking.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to inspire, mentor, coach and develop others.
- Proven analytical skills and data-driven decision maker.
- One of New Zealand's largest technology shops, with the opportunity to work across a large and diverse set of initiatives and technologies.
- Work with passionate project professionals to deliver great outcomes for our customers.
- Flexible working options.
How to apply:
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now!
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
REF # 112895