Pre-Sales Solution Engineer (Cisco)
Global IT Company
About the Role:
Great opportunity within global technology provider and specialist distributor – looking for an experienced Cisco Pre-Sales Solution Engineer with ‘Charisma’!
You will be a technical expert in your field and enjoy providing specialist technical pre-sales expertise. Your key focus will be to deliver pre-sales consulting to demonstrate and promote Cisco solutions (products + services) to customers. Working closely alongside Architecture Leads, Inside Account Managers, Product Sales Specialists and Solution Engineers to ensure accurate and timely positioning of solutions with customers.
This role is also responsible for maintaining and growing a strong technical business relationship between our client and our customers and driving and the Cisco technology portfolio and strategy with possible new partners.
This is a global company who are proud of their diversity, equal opportunity culture and development opportunities, along with flexible working environment. Main Offices are based on Auckland’s North Shore.
- To hit the ground running you will have at least 3-5 years of technical engineering and consulting experience, along with IT Pre-Sales selling experience.
- Also essential is strong knowledge of technologies in security, datacentre, collaboration and enterprise networking and the demonstrated ability to position different services/solutions correctly.
- A strong understanding of commercial models and managed services will be key, as will your understanding of and ability to apply pricing, Gross Profit, discounts and margin calculations.
- Strong presentation skills both written and verbal – an ability to influence, sell and persuade with high energy, passion and of course Charisma!
- You will love being in a delivery/customer service role and be totally capable of prioritising work an escalating quickly when issues arise.
- Relevant training within technical field.
- Relevant Diploma or Degree in Information Technology.
- Hold or be working towards industry recognised technical certifications (e.g. Cisco CCNP/CCIE, Netapp NATSP or higher).
- Skills and knowledge will include:
- Technical engineering expertise in Cisco architectures.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build strong relationships quickly and effectively.
This is a unique role for a true team player with a self motivated desire to succeed and do well.
*Package includes bonus incentive and car allowance.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Apply now or get in touch with: Verity Bliss 021 196 4296 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.