A government based organisation is looking for ideally a Procurement /Supply Chain Grad, to kick start their career in procurement/construction. The duties of this role will be to support within a large capital works team that undertake a large volume of high value capital projects each year.
What we require:
- Relevant NZ Tertiary Qualification within Procurement & Supply Chain
- Experience in the construction sector or supporting a busy procurement team will be an advantage
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to manipulate and analyse data in spreadsheets
- Proven experience supporting a team with a variety of admin functions
- Ability fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What the company offers:
- Opportunity to work with experienced leaders in a well-established business
- Fun & Caring Team Environment
- Proximity to public transport
- Able to grow your career within procurement
The right candidate will be someone with the ambition and the confidence to take ownership.
This is a 12 month fixed term role, but is subject to extension. If you are available to start work immediately and have the eligibility to work in New Zealand, please to send in your application with the prompts below.
For any queries, call Reva Dalal, Client Manager on 021 937 783. The role will be full time hours of 8.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Ref AK 98510