We are seeking a Product Manager to set direction for products in collaboration with key stakeholders, across a Government agency.
You will lead engagement across the business, to increase the uptake of products through marketing, promotions and relationship management.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Ensure an understanding of technology and market trends and insights in order to identify product opportunities.
- Develop and maintain product roadmaps reflecting all aspects including Content Design and Architectural input.
- Experience in supporting and advising on digital technologies within the government to citizen context. Experience in developing and promoting digital solutions across business groups and or organisations.
- Experience in developing and implementing product-based communication and marketing plans.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen based around sales and or product delivery
- Previous experience of customer or user centred IT delivery management
What's in it for you:
- $130,000 – $150,000 per annum
- Work from home flexibility.
- Wellington location.
If this sounds like you, APPLY now or send your CV (Word doc) to Catherine.email@example.com.
If this isn’t the right role for you but you are looking for a change, please get in touch with us for a discussion on how we can help.
Vacancy # 118014