We are looking for an experienced Programme Coordinator for a 6 month contract to be involved in supporting a high profile programme for a Goverment agency.
To be successful for this role, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- An enthusiastic collaborator who brings people and projects together
- An efficient organiser who can wrangle shifting deadlines and competing priorities
- A proactive planner who is able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Programme scheduling experience
- Strong documentation skills, including drafting and recording reports and briefings
- Experience with incident management and training design
What's in it for you:
- Wellington city location
- Free Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Work from home flexibility
- Close support throughout the duration of the contract
If this sounds like you APPLY now or send through an updated CV (word doc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this isn't the right role for you but you are looking for a change, please get in touch with us for a discussion on how we can help.
Ref No: 114457