This is a boutique construction company that specialise in a range of commercial builds under $20M. Many of their current projects and planned projects are within multi-level residential and multi-level commercial projects across north and east Auckland
The culture is social, they are a good down to earth kiwi bunch working hard and enjoying what they do. They operate a flatter structure with a focus on the quality of workplace culture.
Due to more awarded work, they have a need for a site manage to join the team
- They are looking for a Project Administrator who can support the project team.
Your duties will involve:
- Document management
- Drawings management
- Health and Safety – assisting with SSSP documentation and inductions
- Timesheet coordination and entry
- Ordering consumables
- Project Completion Coordination (CPU,CCC,PC)
- Client and Stakeholder Liaison including consultants, and the Auckland Council
- We are looking for an experienced site/project administrator from the commercial construction industry with sound local knowledge and expertise.
You will have:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Advanced MS Office
- Systems proficient such as Aconex Document Control
- Site safe Passport Ideal
- Strong construction Health & Safety knowledge
Salary: $80K - $95K
For further information on this role, please call Matt on 0275544064 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org