- Project Manager - Contract
- Immediate Start
- Health Sector - CBD Location
About the Role:
Working within the Health sector you will be covering as Covid-19 Primary Care and Testing Project Manager. Responsible for for providing project management, planning and funding support to the Northern Region Covid-19 response.
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication (reports, papers, proposals)
- Health background (ideally primary or community care)
- Need to be available for immediate start.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Apply now or get in touch with: Verity Bliss at email@example.com or 021 196 4296
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.