About the Company:
This is a development and construction group that have enjoyed sustained success, delivering outstanding commercial development projects over the past 20 years. Their projects include mixed use office and retail developments, retirement villages, warehousing, refurbishments and high volume residential.
They have a major retirement village project under construction plus several other new build projects looking to commence on the North Shore.
About the Role:
This SPM role is overseeing a $70m build consisting of 35 Apartments, 52 Care suites, a basement carpark, some retail, and amenities including staff offices, golf simulator, bar and restaurant and cinema. This is a 24-month build time with plenty of opportunity to follow for further projects in the pipeline.
It requires the following:
- Overseeing project planning
- Pre construction management
- Project Delivery Management
- Strong people management
- Driving collective team outcomes
- Ensuring quality assurance metrics and compliance is achieved
- Technical strength across design and construction issues on large commercial projects
- Maintaining and building relationships with sub-contractors, consultants and other key contacts
- Training and team development
- At least 10 years’ experience as a Project Manager commercial construction company (tier 1 or 2 ideally)
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications such as Construction Management and/or Trade qualifications
- Exceptional communication skills are a must with the ability to manage staff and meet defined outcomes and deliverables
- Ability to display an enthusiastic and energetic approach to the role, lifting the energy and positivity towards the tasks at hand and outcomes desired.
- Strong Construction computer systems and organisational skills
On offer is a generous remuneration package of between $150K - $190K + vehicle pending experience.
If you are looking to join a company where you can showcase your depth of experience and knowledge in the commercial construction sector adding value, then apply now.
For further information, please call Matt on 0275544064 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org