- Project Manager
- 6 month - Contract – 32hrs per week
- Wellington - CBD
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to develop a Project Implementation Plan (PIP) for a pilot project. The pilot project will have major implications across multiple business units, and as such a clear and well-scoped PIP is essential.
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Project Implementation Planning
- Strong stakeholder skills
- Strong documentation and report development skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management qualification/certification is desirable or 10 years in a project or programme delivery management position.
We'd love to hear from you, APPLY now.
Elliot Mitchell - Recruitment Specialist - Technology, Transformation & Digital, at email@example.com
Emma Wadsley - Recruitment Specialist - Technology, Transformation & Digital, at Emma.Wadsley@beyond.co.nz
Clare Saunders - Regional Talent Solutions Manager – Technology, Transformation & Digital at Clare.Saunders@beyond.co.nz
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.