This long standing and successful main contractor have built a number of commercial and interiors projects throughout their time. They are a local contractor that are led by passionate and smart directors. They are now seeing positive results through a mixture of successful tendering and as well from their loyal clients expanding requiring several new builds as well as refurbs.
Due to successfully winning several new projects of late across a range of jobs mainly under $15M, there is a requirement to add another PM to the team. They need an intelligent and commercially savvy PM to identify any margin extraction working on securing good deals with Auckland sub-contractors.
Key aspects of this role are:
- Managing and delivering projects between $2M - $15M with a focus on quality, cost parameters and client management including consultants
- Managing a team of site managers and/or foreman
- Programming and updating QS’s and Construction Manager on progress and issues
- Overview of heath and safety
Key success areas for this role are:
- Strong PM experience with a proven record of delivering projects on time and within budget identifying saving opportunities – projects scope $2M - $15 including interiors and small/medium commercial
- Excellent Communicator with a high level of computer literacy
- Commercially minded
- Able to manage and lead a team and smooth out issues/problems before they become problems
Salary $140K - $155K + a vehicle
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 027 554 4064 or email your resume to email@example.com