This niche contractor is well established with decades of experience delivering many flagship projects across the NZ landscape. They have an energetic working environment where you will get to work with some of the best construction people in the industry. They are financially well resourced and work with D&B projects predominantly. The have a great reputation and are a good crowd to work for.
They have several apartments projects in the pipeline to commence over the next few months. They are now in need of an additional QS to provide commercial oversight for one of four projects with contract values between $30M - $70M.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Variations, progress claims and invoicing
- Contract administration
- Negotiating with suppliers and sub-contractors
- Tender evaluations
- Site Health and Safety
Background for this role will involve:
- 7+ years of quantity surveying experience on commercial projects
- Tertiary qualified with either a Diploma or degree in quantity surveying
- Attention to detail with a thorough approach
- Strong numeracy skills
- Supplier negotiation skills
- A flexible and co-operative attitude with a willingness to learn
- High level of communication skills
- Solid computer-based systems knowledge
Remuneration: $140K - $170K.
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org