- Recruitment Consultant
- Permanent opportunity
- Newmarket location
Brilliant opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to manage the clinical portfolio and build a national/international talent database. This job will give you the opportunity to work with a recruitment team that prides itself on being supportive, down-to-earth, hard-working, and most importantly, always with a sense of humour.
Great benefits are available including flexible or work-from-home options, competitive remuneration, Health, and well-being discounts, and scope for professional growth.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Experience within an agency or internal recruitment
- Experience sourcing hard-to-find skill sets.
- Pro-active national and international search experience
- Experienced in the creation and maintenance of a talent pool for the clinical talent pipeline.
- Experience in sourcing, engaging, and hiring overseas candidates.
- Exceptional relationship management skills.
Key Requirements for this role:
- Experience within an agency or internal recruitment.
- Demonstrated end-to-end Recruitment experience.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise work.
- Experience in training and coaching hiring managers
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Experience and knowledge of recruitment best practices, processes, and policy.
- A real go-getter with a can-do attitude who loves working in an agile culture.
- A compassionate person who strives for excellence and a desire to make a difference.
You'll work for a well-known brand within a supportive and high-performing team.
If the above resonates with you and you are excited at the prospect of joining a successful organisation, then - Contact Reedhima Pathak at 021 931 701 or email Reedhima.firstname.lastname@example.org