- Release Train Engineer
- Auckland CBD
- Permanent opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Release Train Engineer with a large enterprise client. This role will be responsible for developing, building and coaching technical teams to utilise Agile release methods for key products and systems.
To be successful for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Prior experience as a Release Train Engineer.
- Ability to work across multiple squads to coordinate releases and dependencies.
- Prior facilitation of large-scale Agile initiatives.
- Substantial experience with product delivery at a senior project or programme level.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence, Agile delivery and improvement of Agile practice.
- Qualified/Certified in Agile, Scrum based delivery (preferably SAFe).
- Experience with Kanban, Scrum, SAFe, organisational change management.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in an environment with changing priorities.
- Experience working with Agile tools: preferably Azure DevOps.
- Experience working in a LACE team
If you have all of the above then hit the 'apply' button now or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.