- FMCG Company – In Growth Mood
- Dynamic, Engaging, Upbeat, Positive Culture
- Ellerslie Location
This is the ultimate role if you want an accounting career in FMCG, be mentored and grow within an organisation - Then look no further!
This FMCG Company are going places, have grown substantially in the last three years, and nothing is holding them back. They work with some of the largest FMCG Companies in New Zealand.
This newly created role reports to the Finance Manager and will also have you working closely with the sales and marketing teams – Now that’s the fun part!
Maintain and improve the company’s management of promotional pricing, customer ordering and processing of supplier invoices.
You will also proactively maintain all master data records assigned by the departmental leads.
- Relevant Accounting or Marketing Degree is a must.
- One to two years New Zealand Accounts Payable work experience
- You will be described as Dynamic, responsible, proactive, organised, and efficient.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Charismatic personality with superb interpersonal skills
- Intermediate Excel skills.
What they Offer:
Base Salary + 10% Bonus + Car Park + Supportive Mentoring
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, are upbeat positive and enthusiastic please apply online today as you do not want to miss out on securing this role.
This is a permanent role, and all applicants must have working rights in New Zealand.