Our client is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Analyst to join their busy and dynamic team.
You will be responsible for supporting Ministry-wide performance management, internal budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes, by providing high quality support and advice to senior management.
This includes working alongside business partners to increase awareness, understanding, ownership, and drive commitment towards best practice financial management to lift the Ministry's financial management capability.
A key focus of the role will be providing data analytics, scenario planning and data modelling for the framework that supports the organisation's strategic and business planning processes.
Our ideal candidate will bring:
- experience with public sector planning, budgeting and reporting processes
- strong analytical and problem solving ability
- a good understanding of accountability documents such as Statements of Intent and Annual Reports
- experience in performance management frameworks and methodologies
- experience writing clear, concise and creative material at both a strategic and an operational level for various audiences
- knowledge and understanding of the machinery of government and overall government planning, reporting and accountability processes
- strong relationship management skills, including the ability to influence at all levels
- ability to deliver quality work in a fast-paced environment
- high attention to detail and accuracy
- ability to quickly build trust, rapport and credibility with senior leaders
- commitment to developing your cultural capability and capacity in te ao Māori.
Apply via the link provided or give Peter Campbell a call on 0210493060 for a confidential discussion.
Ref no: 114441