- Senior Automation Test Analyst
- Setting up and maintaining automation frameworks
- Auckland South
About the role:
This role will see you joining an existing team as an Automation Test Analyst. You will be continuously working to improve processes and provide input on the design and deployment of effective test suites/related test infrastructure. Working closely with the development team you will be continually looking to advance the testing function within the company, this would be key in contributing toward your future success. You will engage in a Manual and Automation Hybrid testing environment moving towards Automation over time.
Indicative skills & experience utilised in the role:
- At least 6+ years’ experience within a software testing position
- At least 3+ year experience using automation testing tools
- Experience in setting up and running Agile ceremonies
- Experience in setting up and maintaining automation frameworks
- Experience in Training and Mentoring team members
- Ability to work with a team orientation or autonomously as appropriate
- Experience using Test Complete framework or a comparable tool
- Strong Python scripting skills
- Strong BDD framework skills
- Strong in Rest API framework
- TestComplete is a desirable skill to have
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders at email@example.com or call 09 374 0876 once you have submitted your CV.
Or Contact Sri Nanduri at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 339 535 for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you must be currently in New Zealand and be legally entitled to take up work here.