- Bring your data manipulation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Use advanced analytics and AI to explore customer needs and drive better outcomes
- Fixed term to January 2025. Wellington based with flexible working arrangements
We’re looking for a senior data scientist to join a fantastic team on a fixed term basis through to January 2025. You’ll play a vital role in achieving the organisations vision.
As a Senior Customer Insights Analyst you will use your advanced analytics skills to explore the needs of the organisation's customers, develop solutions aimed at meeting their needs and then test the effectiveness of those solutions in achieving improved outcomes.
In this role we particularly welcome expertise in statistical programming languages e.g. R, Python, Julia and SAS, working with large datasets, statistical analysis and data visualisation.
To be successful in this role you will:
- You’ll be a curious data scientist, able to develop pragmatic solutions to a wide range of business problems and opportunities and generate actionable insight
- Data science and analytical skills including complex statistical techniques, data engineering and analytical operationalisation across the end-to-end analytics lifecycle
- Experience in using experimental methods to estimate causal effects
- A talent for articulating and communicating the right data story given the business context and tailored for the target audience
- Manage your time well and deliver outputs that meet agreed specifications and timelines
- Enjoy working collaboratively with technical and non-technical colleagues
If you tick a few of these boxes we’d love to hear from you!
The base salary range for this role is $101,287 to $142,993 with starting salary depending on skills and experience of the successful applicant.
Our teams normally work a mix of at home and office days, with most people working two days a week from home. We’re also open to other types of flexible working.
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours.
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ōna tikanga.
To discuss this role and see a JD please contact Jeremy Hill at Jeremy.Hill@beyond.co.nz, or Ryan Willson at Ryan.Wilson@beyond.co.nz
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz