Our client is a large, modern banking group, headquartered in central Auckland.
An opportunity has become available for a Senior Business Analyst, with a background in finance systems, particularly SAP, to join a settled and talented project-focused team. This position is being recruited on a contract basis with a horizon of 6 months.
Key duties will involve:
- Participate and lead any project initiatives which require Finance Systems expertise to ensure all finance systems are considered in the impact assessment and solution design process
- Take ownership as the Finance Systems representative in projects capturing requirements, testing and proactively managing change for Finance
- Perform all system support related tasks across Finance Systems (SAP) ensuring smooth running of these systems. Maintain high standard of documentation for all key tasks and processes
- Resolve any issues across Finance Systems in a timely manner working with all the relevant teams as required
- Provide subject matter expertise and user training relating to Finance Systems
- Apply change control process to all Finance Systems ensuring system changes are effectively managed within the business context (including facilitation of the impact assessment and approval processes)
- Identify and implement improvements to enhance processes and the master data control framework and ensure the systems are operating in the most efficient way
We would be very keen to hear from available and interested candidates, with experience in some of the following areas:
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience supporting Finance Systems, preferably in the financial services industry
- Experience in SAP FI/CO module
- Chartered Accountant or similar Financial experience
- Bank Funds Transfer Pricing experience
- Experience in supporting finance reporting platforms
- Experience in master data and systems change management
- Strong relationship and communication skills
- Experience in supporting system and data integration between hybrid financial applications (on premise and cloud)
- Experience in Anaplan, OFSAA would be well regarded
For further information, please contact Duncan McKenzie at Beyond Recruitment on 021 587 360, or by applying to this advert.
REF # 112960