- Senior HR Business Partner
- Strategic business partnering
- Auckland CBD
Kiwi owned and operated organisation with excellent work from home options and flexibility!
This role plays a key part in the delivery of general HR activities and programmes across the business. Your role will be to implement key initiatives that advance the internal operations of the business and make the company super effective!
At a high level that means providing sound advice and solutions on HR issues to support the business, and at a simple level, it means helping make them a truly, great place to work.
Key areas alongside general HR can include recognition; staff and business welfare; on-boarding and off-boarding; salary reviews; policy and procedures; performance management; employment relations and internal communications.
The role is for an experienced senior level strategic HR Business Partner.
- Design programmes to drive an employee-empowered culture
- Programmes to reflect quality, continuous improvement, employee development, and high performance
- Develop and implement strategies and initiatives relating to reward and recognition; retention and employee engagement alongside other programmes
- Support leaders in the implementation of HR management initiatives as required
- Support and educate managers
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Develop and implement communication strategies
The person we are looking for will have outstanding interpersonal skills and can build relationships at senior level, and can provide support, guidance and coaching.
- Leadership skills and consensus building skills
- Strategic thinking
- Negotiation & diplomacy
- Polished inter-personal and presentation skills
- Articulate in verbal & written form
- Possess sound business management and facilitation skills
- Deductive reasoning & lateral thinking ability
- Analytical ability
- Experience in hands on sales training and coaching
New offices in the CBD- state of the art work environment and plenty of flex! be part of a cohesive and supportive culture.
Contact Kris Attewell @ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435712 or email email@example.com