- Reputable organisation
- Wellington CBD location
- Large team- opportunities for further learning and development
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Officer at Senior level for a permanent role within the government sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for a current Senior Payroll Advisor or highly experienced payroll advisor looking to broaden their career and take it to the next step! You will have the opportunity to be involved in ad-hoc projects across the year. For the right person this is a great chance to further your exposure into the more senior aspects of payroll processing and advisory.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Full end to end of the fortnightly pay run
- As well as contributing to the timely and accurate delivery of the pay run
- Ensuring the organization meets all payroll related legislation, policy and audit requirements
- Respond to internal payroll queries
- Coach and mentor the other payroll advisors in the wider team
- Maintain the payroll system used by my client (Chris21) to make sure it meets user needs
- Coordinate and configure changes as well as completing UAT testing for all changes
To be successful in this role you will hold proven experience in payroll at a senior level, have working knowledge on the relevant legislation and be able to assist junior staff with related queries. You will be confident and driven, wanting to further your career but also share knowledge with junior members of the team. You will be experienced in Chris21 (preferably, we will consider other applicants) as well as experience in manual payroll processes (automation is in the pipeline!)
If this role sounds like you or someone you know, please click APPLY NOW or contact Bernice Anamani on 021 366 865 for further information about the role