Beyond Recruitment is hiring for a range of roles in strategy, organisational performance (non-financial), planning and reporting.
We need experienced public sector professionals at Advisor and Senior Advisor level for permanent and fixed term opportunities.
We are currently representing a team in a small central government Ministry.
- This is a small, collegial team, with a new manager. The team enjoy their work.
- You get to engage with the sector and monitor interesting Crown Entities.
- You get to be the first point of contact across the whole accountability cycle.
- The work is varied, you’ll have a different focus each month, as well as annual work and deliverables you focus on each year, plus a strategic cycle every 3 years too.
- You’ll be part of a team with a portfolio approach working across multiple organisations in this sector.
- If you write well and are very responsive then you have the key skills you need to succeed.
This work will suit you if you are looking for:
- Collaborative work
- Breadth and variety of work
- Engagement and the opportunity to connect with lots of people
- Work with public sector organisations that make a difference to your community
- Flexibility and work/life balance
Get in touch if you have experience (or transferable skills) relevant to the following:
- Writing accountability documents
- Non-financial performance assessment or monitoring
- Knowledge of government processes and public sector planning, reporting and the Budget cycle
- Using analytics to generate insights and actions to improve business performance
- Development of strategic or performance advice
- Relationship management and stakeholder engagement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
For further information about these job opportunities contact Kathy Claridge on Kathy.Claridge@beyond.co.nz or 0273551950. Quoting job # 111482
Click APPLY to send in your CV to register with Beyond Recruitment and kick start your job search.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
Only people with the right to live and work in New Zealand may apply for this position.