We are seeking an experienced Senior Portfolio Architect, to provide effective delivery of high-quality ICT architectures that are consistent with our clients Enterprise Architecture and ICT direction.
You will be responsible for:
- Translating business strategy, business plans and technology roadmaps into cohesive enterprise, branch and portfolio strategies, roadmaps, and architectures.
- Provide enterprise modelling, solution architecture assurance, reviewing technical architectures, managing architecture standards and promoting technology strategies into ICT portfolio planning.
- Ensuring alignment to business needs, industry good practice, alignment to organisations strategic plans and agreed principles.
- Establish, build and maintain strong relationships across the Department and with external stakeholders to achieve trusted advisor status.
- Oversee Enterprise Architecture development, implementation and ongoing refinement activities.
- Share good practice, lessons learned and constantly update skills based on changing technologies, practice, and knowledge.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Work from home flexibility
- Wellington Location
If this sounds like you, APPLY now or send your CV (Word doc) to firstname.lastname@example.org
However, if this isn’t the right role for you but you are looking for a change, please get in touch with us for a discussion on how we can help.
Vacancy #: 117983