I have an opportunity for a well-rounded Procurement Advisor with experience leading procurement projects of medium to high level complexity to join a growing and innovative procurement team!
- Work to improve procurement functions in the team
- Highly collaborate and supportive team
- Flexible working arrangements
In this Senior level role, you will be working with various project managers across the business to develop procurement strategies and produce specialist commercial support to maximize public value. A crucial element to this role is the implementation of a contract and supplier relationship management framework that will support the business leveraging further public value and help establish best practice behaviors.
- Lead procurement projects of varying complexities
- Conduct engagements, workshops and interviews with internal and external stakeholders
- Advise stakeholders on appropriate procurement governance and performance management mechanisms to monitor, co-ordinate and improve procurement activity and performance
- Support the development of high-quality and value driving contracts
- Help develop and prepare new sourcing processes including tendering and contracting including managing procurement processes from start to finish alongside the business owner
Essential skills & experience:
- Ability to provide procurement expertise to guide the development of business cases and procurement documentation to support programmes of work
- Exposure to leading the development of procurement strategy within a government environment
- Ability to negotiate and influence to agree the best business outcomes
- Excellent relationship building skills, experience developing effective relationships with external and internal parties
This role offers flexibility, a supportive team environment and the ability to work on innovative projects of work. If you have the required skills, hit APPLY NOW to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Jake Harold at email@example.com quoting reference number 111185