- Lead and manage a diverse portfolio of high risk/value projects
- Inspire and innovate - high-performing project teams
- Building excellence - new team and focus
We are currently sourcing a permanent Senior Project Manager on an exclusive basis for The Department of Corrections. They have an incredibly diverse asset portfolio of $2.8bn across NZ. They are undertaking significant change to enable new ways of working to achieve their new strategy Hokai Rangi, and its long-term vision.
The huge variety, scale and complexity of projects you will be exposed to will enhance your professional skills and really allow you to demonstrate your commercial acumen. As Senior Project Manager you will manage complex high-end value projects through inception, design and construction within time, quality and budget as well as support and mentor Project team members.
You will have:
- Minimum of 10 years' project management experience in assets, property or construction disciplines
- Experience managing large scale, high risk and complex assets or construction projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to negotiate and drive to achieve results
- Ability to think strategically, anticipate future consequences and act decisively to ensure delivery
- A tertiary qualification in Engineering, Construction or similar relevant discipline.
This is an exceptional opportunity to exercise your professional skills in this changing asset intensive organisation and influence tangible change in physical infrastructure, leading to positive social outcomes for all New Zealanders.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
Applications for this role close at 5:00 pm on Friday 24 January 2020
For further information please contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 103059