The Company & Role
Our client is a government department, currently going through a large cultural change. As part of this change, they are looking to employ a Senior Project Manager to manage and monitor the effective execution of the proposed changes as outlined in the implementation roadmap.
This will include;
- Implementing key project management standards, guidelines and processes
- Hands on leadership, management and coordination of designated project work streams
- Ensure that the project is appropriately managed and delivers within the required timeframe
- Actively engage with stakeholders, subject matter experts, and project team members to build credibility and ensure that initiatives are well understood by all
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project and programme team
The ideal candidate will have the following;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Project Management
- An industry recognised qualification, such as PRINCE2 or PMP
- A solid understanding of a ‘test and learn’ style of implementation
- Strong experience in understanding business transformation and change infrastructure
- Demonstrated people management experience in leading high performing teams
- Experience working in partnership with iwi/Maaori, within the complexities of a government sector
- A full, clean driver’s licence and the willingness to drive the department’s vehicles
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter, both in MS Word.doc format
For more information, please contact Michael Hoyle on email@example.com