This role will play a key part in ensuring the successful migration of SAP ECC from on-premise to cloud for SAP HCM, SAP Payroll and SAP Finance. This project is well advanced and the requirement is for a special someone to support the final trial cutover planning and delivery and end user change.
This role will work very closely with Technology, People and Finance teams and the end user colleagues and coordinate technical and end user change activities. As a key member of the wider project team, this role will be involved in coordinating cutover activities and support team embedment post migration. Someone who has experience with SAP Implementation will be very much preferred.
Key activities to cover:
- Trial Cutover (No. 3) – coordinating with technical teams and business user testing teams
- Technical and end user change management (scheduling and communication)
- Cutover – planning and supporting the lead cutover manager as back up and support function
- Hypercare and establishment/adoption of a post implementation support framework.
- Large technical project implementation and production cutover (SAP experience preferred).
Technical must haves:
- Working understanding of SAP implementation (including SAP Finance, SAP HCM and SAP Payroll)
- Advanced excel skills
- Testing management knowledge and experience
- Technical change management knowledge and experience
Soft skill needs:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Analysis and Problem solving
- Able to work well independently, remotely and in a distributed collaborative manner
- Ability to collaborate in a cross functional team
- Be resilient and adaptable
Contact Kris Attewell @ Beyond Recruitment HR 021 435712 or APPLY NOW.
REF # 112545