About the Company:
This is a construction group that have enjoyed sustained success, delivering outstanding commercial development projects over the past 20 years. Their current pipeline of work is significant, and they have major projects including a $300M retirement village, mixed use office and retail developments, warehousing, refurbishments and high volume residential. They run a high performing business and have a great team culture with long standing staff.
About the Role:
Depending on your experience you will be placed on one of their projects reporting to the SSM, your role is to oversee a successful site ensuring milestones and targets are met.
It requires the following:
- Managing the on-site construction team
- Managing sub-contractors
- Driving the construction program
- Manage site OSH
- Conduct site inductions
The ideal candidate MUST HAVE the following experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a site foreman or site manager with a commercial construction company (tier 1 or 2 ideally)
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications such as Construction Management and/or Trade qualifications
- Exceptional communication skills are a must with the ability to manage staff and meet defined outcomes and deliverables
- Ability to display an enthusiastic and energetic approach to the role, lifting the energy and positivity towards the tasks at hand and outcomes desired within each project
- Strong Construction computer systems and organisational skills
On offer is a generous remuneration package of between $120K - $130K + vehicle
If you are looking to join a company where you can showcase your depth of experience and knowledge in the commercial construction sector adding value, then apply now.
For further information, please call Matt on 0275544064 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org