Open to NZ Citizens or NZ Perm Residents only. Not open to sponsorship of visas or overseas candidates.
You will ideally be and have:
- Strong technical telecommunication networks experience
- Experience in a telecommunication service desk environment using ITIL V3 or V4 processes.
- Experience in continuous improvement methodologies e.g., Six Sigma or Kaizen
- A strong background in fault triaging processes and support methodologies.
- Experience in ICT procurement and asset management processes
- Experience in monitoring customer satisfaction and managing escalations
- Excellent communication and meeting management skills, both written and verbal.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- A high level of initiative, sound judgement, and discretion
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment
- Thorough knowledge of ITIL service management and ICT procurement policies
- A strong understanding of cellular and land mobile radio technologies
- A good understanding of Project methodologies, risk management and acceptance criteria.
- Excellent IT skills including in-depth experience with Microsoft office applications (Word, PowerPoint, MS Project and Excel).
- At least five years’ service delivery and operational experience in ICT or telecommunications industry.
- At least 5 years telecommunication network experience with Radio (cellular or LMR) and IP networks
- Has worked in programmes or projects implementing new services that included working with and across multiple organisations or stakeholders.
- Experience working with Emergency Services would be advantageous but not essential.
- A tertiary qualification in a business or IT discipline required.
- A tertiary qualification in communications or related technology preferred.
Interested? get in contact with me today.