The is a well setup residential/light commercial construction company that are recognised as providing high quality delivery on a wide range of residential and Multi-unit housing projects. They are now seeking to appoint two site foreman for assisting with the delivery of multiple housing projects for Kainga Ora. They are mainly multiple social housing projects and vary between 1- 5 BRM 2/3 storey walk-ups and town houses, duplex's and standalone housing and are based in Mt Roskill, and Takanini and potentially Pukekohe.
Reporting to a PM, your key accountabilities are:
- Site management
- Liaising with the client Kainga Ora and being able to act with diplomacy when communicating
- Managing suppliers and sub contractors
- H&S and QA
- Sitting in on weekly site meetings
Key background for this role requires:
- 3+ years experience in the multi residential/commercial construction/building industry in NZ with a carpentry trade background
- Experience across $5M+ multi-unit housing construction plus sub divisional/civil experience for housing developments
- Strong organisational and time management skills as well as strong problem-solving ability
- Well developed understanding of all Council required compliance and documentation
- Health and Safety management skill set
What's on offer?
Remuneration at very top end- $100K - $125K + vehicle pending experience.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to email@example.com
Ref No: 109738