A mid sized national main contractor working in the commercial and industrial space is picking up a number of new projects and now need to add to their team. Given the volume of work and certain potential for further project wins to come off, there is opportunity for quick progression to project manager status with the support of an experienced PM.
This role requires you to have 7 years experience or more site based construction management experience and be able to show a history or working on commercial projects.
Your key focus will be:
- Liaisng with subbies
- Monitoring the work in progress with the PM referencing to deadlines/milestones
- Working wit the QS and PM to ensure costs are kept within budget
- Coordianting supply of materials
- Liaise with consultants, architects, sub-contractors and client as required
- Overseeing site foreman
- Meeting OSH requirements
- Manage variations on the job
This contractor would be a great choice to join with high levels of staff morale.
Remuneration: $140K - $145K + a veh + phone + laptop.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to email@example.com