This national project management firm has an excellent reputation in the construction market and is known for delivering high profile projects to both the public and private sector. They have a team of experienced project managers up and down the country working on key projects for key clients.
They also operate as a main contractor for some of their clients and as such they are in need of a contract site manager for a pharmaceutical project for an 8 month duration.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for the following:
- Management of site including coordinating trades/sub-contractors and material on site, scheduling and delivering projects according to programme
- Attending weekly PCG and sub contractor meetings
- Putting together site-specific safety plans and undertaking inductions for HSEQ
- Client relationship management
- Reading plans and ensuring adherence to documentation
- Reporting on issues to PM and Project Director
To be suitable for this position, you will possess the following:
- Either trade qualified and/or ideally a degree in Construction Management or similar tertiary qualification
- Must have experience held as a site manager with an established interior fit-out and refurbishment company in NZ delivering a number of fit out and refurb projects
- Pharmaceutical/Healthcare fitouts experience a bonus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for developing and maintaining relationships with all project stakeholders
- Skilled in MS Project for updating programmes using relevant technology
Remuneration: $120K - $140K.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 to find out more or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org