This is a leading interiors contractor with an outstanding reputation for delivering to clients over many years. They work with premier corporate brands and government organisations delivering major office fits outs and refurbishments. Job values range between $3K - $15M. They have a high performing team that is growing quickly due to a reputation for excellent client service and quality of work completed. Due to sustained growth, they now require a switched-on site manager to facilitate and coordinate commercial interiors projects ensuring successful delivery.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for the following:
- Management of site including coordinating trades/sun contractors and material on site, scheduling and delivering projects according to programme
- Attending weekly PCG and sub contractor meetings
- Putting together site-specific safety plans and undertaking inductions, daily pre starts and site checks
- Client relationship management and building relationships with consultants
- Quality management and defect rectifications
- Reading plans and ensuring adherence to documentation
- Reporting on issues to PM and Project Director
To be suitable for this position, you will possess the following:
- Either trade qualified and/or ideally a degree in Construction Management or similar tertiary qualification
- Must have experience held as a site manager with an established interior fit-out and refurbishment company in NZ delivering a number of fit out and refurb projects. It is likely you are well networked and have built strong credibility through the market
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for developing and maintaining relationships with all project stakeholders
- Some experience in programme management and updating programmes using relevant technology
This is a great opportunity for a high end site manager to join a leader and be handsomely rewarded for your efforts whilst enjoying an easy-going workplace culture.
Remuneration: $110K - $130K + vehicle pending experience.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 to find out more or email me at: email@example.com