This is a privately owned medium-sized main contractor with national offices built across 40+ years of history. Projects operate within the education, health, commercial, multi storey aged-care and government sectors They use modern construction systems and reporting tools This contractor prides itself on retaining and developing all employees at every level.
Role & Responsibilities:
This contractor has several projects across the region from Eastern BOP across to the Waikato in the $5M - $30M range that requires the skills of a self managing site manager. Reporting to Construction Manager you will be delivering on all tasks leading construction and sub-contractor teams in a professional and approachable manner. You will have interactions with consultants, client PM's, and council.
- A trade background or tertiary degree qualified is crucial
- At least 5 - 8 years commercial construction experience is highly regarded
- Project experience on $5M plus will be highly regarded as well as Fitout expertise
- Great systems skills with ability to follow develop and update a commercial program
- Very high HSE standards is essential
- Motivated to succeed and do well in everything you do
- Highly organised and a strong eye for detail
In return for your efforts, you will be joining a contractor that is supportive to its staff, where you will be given the opportunity to progress your career.
Salry: $115K - $130K + vehicle pending experience.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 554 4064 to find out more or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 109647