This reputable and innovative national main contractor have consistently delivered projects on quality and time. They are predominantly focussed on projects in the $10M - $70M region and much of their work at present is negotiated from existing clients. Their projects span industrial, retail, apartments, commercial, education and healthcare.
They have an impressive staff retention record, they have an outstanding staff culture, a team that gels with clear and common goals articulated throughout the company.
Reporting into the construction manager, you will be managing day to day operations with regular updates and interaction from/with site supervisors, sub contractors and other consultants. You will be proactively monitoring commercial and contractual issues with a QS and providing feedback. You will be ensuring projects costs are measured, monitored and agreed. There will also be a strong emphasis on OSH and compliance.
Key success factors for this role require:
- A trade qualification and ideally coupled with a tertiary qualification
- 8 - 10 + years’ experience in site managing a mix of medium sized projects between $10M - $25M, with exposure to education projects ideal
- Sound knowledge of the local construction market and relevant commercial construction legislation
- Solid programming skills
- Strong financial management with ability to drive cost accountability
- Outstanding written and oral communication
This represents a top opportunity to join an award winning main contractor with top staff morale and with significant opportunity to grow your career internally.
You will be rewarded with a compettive salary of up to $130K + vehicle plus other benefits pending experience
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064, or please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org