The is a well setup residential/light commercial construction company that are recognised as providing high quality delivery on a wide range of residential and Multi-unit housing projects. They are now seeking to appoint an experienced senior site manager or project manager to front the builds of multiple housing projects for Kainga Ora. They are mainly multiple social housing projects and vary between 1- 5 BRM 2/3 storey walk-ups and town houses, duplex's and standalone housing. This role is a leadership role and will have SM and Site Foreman reports.
Reporting to a CM, your key accountabilities are:
- Site management of the entire project from planning through completion
- Civils including drainage
- Completion of relevant paperwork including EACC and CCC’s
- Monitoring of all processes in order to ensure the highest quality of work is produced, plus ensuring site staff are well mentored
- Commercial Management
- Managing the client, Kainga Ora and being able to act with diplomacy when communicating
- Site management including sub contractor management, supplier management, H&S, QA, staff management
Key background for this role requires:
- 8+ years experience in the multi residential/commercial construction/building industry in NZ with a carpentry trade background
- Experience across $5M+ multi-unit housing construction plus sub divisional/civil experience for housing developments
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Solid leadership ability and ability to mentor less experienced site staff
- Strong organisational and time management skills as well as strong problem-solving ability
- Strong understanding of all Council required compliance and documentation
- Health and Safety leadership
What's on offer?
Remuneration at very top end- $120K - $145K + vehicle pending experience with no shortage of work.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to email@example.com
Ref No: 113982