This is a family orientated builder that are heavily focussed on building a range of multi unit, duplex’s and terraced housing homes across south east and west Auckland. They have a staff of around 20 led by two Directors. They have a full work programme ahead and are now looking for a trade qualified builder who is in their earlier career looking for a step up into a supervisory role.
You would be stepping into an off the tools role and become proficient at managing the build process and meeting key delivery milestones for their current and future workloads.
- Management of the construction programme, project delivery, and client follow up
- Close monitoring of all processes in order to ensure the highest quality of work is produced
- A strong personality with the ability to drive a project without putting your staff offside
- Assisting Directors with monitoring budgets and schedules to ensure successful delivery of projects
Key background for this role requires:
- 4- 5 years’ experience in the residential construction/building industry within NZ with a carpentry trade background
- Carpentry trade background
- Solid leadership ability
- Strong programming knowledge, organisational and time management skills
- Health and Safety
A competitive salary package is on offer $80K - $85K + a vehicle pending experience.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to email@example.com