- Expert ability to translate operational needs into strategic business plans
- Work within a small, incredibly supportive and high performing team
- Brand new central Wellington based role
What you will do:
You will be responsible and accountable for translating organisational needs, opportunities and programmes of work into strategic and annual plans. You will then align to wider organisation strategic plans and priorities. You will ensure there is an integrated and prioritised approach to strategy development, performance and risk management, planning, governance and execution for the Portfolio.
You will be working in a small, incredibly supportive executive team who are looking forward to you bringing your expert knowledge, and collaborative, leadership methodology to this new role.
What we need:
You will be an energetic influencer and driver with the ability to execute delivery against plans whilst thinking strategically and mindfully. Your adaptability paired with excellent communication and presentation skills will enable you to work effectively with executive and senior stakeholders in order to achieve success.
Technical Skills and experience:
- Ideally you will have 7+ years’ experience, with at least 2 in a senior/expert management and governance level leading strategic planning processes.
- A relevant and current financial and/or business tertiary qualification or equivalent industry/commercial experience
- Post graduate qualification(s) in strategic planning, public policy or related disciplines
- Evidence of continuing professional development
More information about this position, the organisation and the salary is available upon request. For further information contact Kathy Claridge on 0273551950 or Kathy.email@example.com quoting job number 113039.
To send a copy of your CV and cover letter please click APPLY NOW. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz
Kathy Claridge, Kirsty Clarke and Ryan Wilson are Beyond Recruitment’s Policy and Government Team.