A reputably branded main contractor with a huge depth of construction expertise and project delivery history and are now looking for a high performing structures site manager. This company have established themselves as an industry leader by consistently delivering stand out, iconic and technically challenging projects.
They are looking for a site manager/senior site manager with the ability to take on the both the structures package that will eventually lead into the interiors element. Being an expert in your field with a superior project performance history, you will lead the site team throughout project delivery. This will involve regular and ongoing contact with the project manager, sub-contractors and other consultants.
You will be:
- Managing the on-site construction team
- Managing sub-contractors
- Driving the construction program
- Manage site OSH
- Conduct site inductions
Your background will include:
- 8+ years previous Site Management delivering vertical projects in excess of $20M
- Tertiary and/or trade qualifications
- Strong track record of delivering projects at a high quality and on time
- Strong understanding of construction techniques
- Excellent working knowledge of programming and reading plans
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be proactive, graft through the challenges and handle a fast-paced working environment
This contractor has been successful in attracting the best staff in the industry and retaining. They offer solid opportunities for career and professional development.
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 027 554 4064, or please email your details to email@example.com
Ref No: 108539