This Tier 2 well established construction company have had decades of experience building several iconic projects. They retain a family feel, share a high performance culture and boast a stable staff record.
They have a significant hotel (11 levels and 244 rooms with multiple facilities) project looking to commence shortly based in the CBD. They now require a senior site manager, specifically with structures experience to assist with its delivery with.
As a senior site manager you will be responsible for:
- Planning and managing the construction site
- Site meetings and delegation of tasks
- Managing site foreman and mentoring
- Ensuring projects are being completed within set budgets and target deadlines through planning and programming
- Managing Health & Safety
- Quality Assurance
- Consulting with engineers, client side project managers and other consultants
- Liaising with building control and quantity surveyors for variations to the schedule of works and certifications
- Co ordinating sub contractors and suppliers
You will be currently in a site management role for a NZ main contractor with at least 8 years of experience running commercial projects over $40M, and with appropriate trade and/or tertiary qualifications. Your experience working on the structural aspects is essential with the ability to follow through on delivering the entire project. You are a natural at being able to read and understand drawings, knowing what information is missing from drawings.
You are positive, quick thinking and possess a strong client service ethic. Your people management skills are well developed, you are results focussed and can do what it takes to get the job done. An positive attitude to Health & Safety is essential.
This represents a hugely challenging build for a skilled senior site manager.
Salary - $150K - $170K + Benefits
For further information on this role, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 109877