- Fixed Term assignment commencing ASAP for 4 months as they recruit permanently
- $95-$120K Pro Rata
- High profile government organisation located in the CBD, close to the railway station
Are you an experienced Team Leader or have experience as a Records/Knowledge/Information Manager? We are looking for someone who is knowledgeable in Records Management, applying the related acts, implementing systems and processes of ongoing businesses to lead a team.
Successful candidates will have:
- Knowledge in Records Management and Applying Related Acts
- Help with implementing systems and processes for ongoing businesses
- Te Ao Maori experience preferred
- Available to start ASAP
Day to day:
- Lead and support Records information team members
- Ensure the team knowledge is kep updated, coaching team members and identifying performance
- Monitoring and tracking records management processes to ensure that services are delivered in a timely manner
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on the current status of projects and identify risks
- Build and maintain relationships across the organisation
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in these duties as well as a flexible working style and strong initiative
Beyond Recruitment is New Zealand’s largest Kiwi owned Recruitment Company who supports their staff before, during and after assignments. Due to the effects on the current market, we are experiencing fluctuations in role availability, we will keep you updated on the job market as changes occur.
Register now for future opportunities to enhance your CV!
For any queries please contact; Laura Halstead at: firstname.lastname@example.org
REF # 113370